Friday, August 20, 2010

Blessed

I feel so blessed
Of having wonderful people
That are always be there for me
In good times and bad times

Thank you
For being my companion
For being a place to share my laughter
For being a dumpster to throw my sadness

There are so many friends out there
But you are my best friends
That I can always turn to
When life out there is not by my side

Thank you, Lord
For the past, the present, and the future
That I have spent, am spending, and will spend
With the dearests to my heart

MY FAMILY

7 comments:

  1. nice pic!
    gua udah liat pics yang lain juga di fb lu... bagus2.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya bagus fotonya lucu hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Arman: hehehe... iya, gue dah liat komen-komennya juga wkwkwkwk...

    @ Pucca: Thanks, photographernya dikasih kredit deh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ikutan seneng...

    Yg kiri gak keliatan hihihi tp pasti your mom ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mercuryfalling: Iya, Di hehehe...my Mom :D Banyak foto laennya kok di albumku di FB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. add gw dong di FB say. ykarnain@gmail.com
    thx ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Yulia: Hehe, lgsg pengen liat di FB jg ya ? Udah tuhhh....

    ReplyDelete