Saturday, April 02, 2005

Weekend is Here

Yay..it's Friday.... I'm so happy that the weekend is here... This weekend feel more special, because usually I didn't really pay attention of how good a weekend can be. Probably, it's been a while since I worked here, I need this weekend badly. I just wanna have fun, and don't think about anything serious. Next week I will be at Neenah, and after that, all works seemed to come in order...Neenah, Milwaukee, Appleton, Menomonee Falls, etc. I'm thinking of seeing Hairspray with my best friend Lina this May. Hopefully she can decide which date that we wanna go, since she will have her graduation in May too. Her parents will come here... it will be fun for her surely. I miss my family back home.... Miss my mom's cooking badly...

No comments:

Post a Comment