Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Scheduling Vacation and Grandma's Funeral

It's Monday again, and I'm back in the office. Today I did some more scheduling. Most employees have their vacation planned already. I don't even know if I need to take vacation. I talked to my BF 2 days ago, and we were thinking that we should take our vacation during the audition of American Idol, so I can enter the competition in one of the selected city. I'm really excited talking about American Idol, but I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to enter it.

Other story, the funeral of my Grandma went well. My mom said, everybody that came to the funeral was amazed by how beautiful the flower arrangement was. And because of that, one of the Nuns from Fons Vitae even said to my Mom, that my Grandma was happy already when she was on Earth, so she must be much happier right now in heaven.
AMEN to that !

No comments:

Post a Comment