Thursday, February 03, 2005

Idol Audition

Wednesday morning.. Just woke up several minutes ago... Enjoying several last days that I could wake up this late. American Idol season 4 just started 3 weekend ago and it was hillarious. The show last night had somebody that looked and sound almost like Clay Aiken. Clay is still better though, but there were so many raw talents. My BF said he will suported me going to the audition for season 5 hehehe.. Many friends said the same, but I'm not sure if I have that confidence level in front of Simon, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that kind of stuff.. Accounting VS. Singing... Last night my BF cooked chicken soup in the slow cooker. He said it will be ready for dinner tonight. Yummy...cannot wait... I also cannot wait watching the last audition of American Idol.. Wee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment