Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Chicken Fat Stuck in My Sink

This morning I woke up at 9.40. Still enjoying the last 2 weeks before going into the work force. I believe I'll be waking up at around 6:30 every morning later. After taking a shower I went to the Asian Mart based on the direction that I got from my boyfriend last night. When I got there, the store was dark and the height of the snow was higher than the front door. I assumed that it was closed. I really wanna make hainan chicken rice, unfortunately it has to wait.

Funny thing happened just 2 hours ago. Some chicken fat stucked in the sink and the water cannot go through. I used to have a garbage incinerator in my old apartment, so when something stucked, I just turned it on. But this building has none of it. I tried to asked Sinyo for plunger, but he said that his was for the toilet bowl, so I changed my mind. Later I message Mike and he got the gel. I used that (for the first time in my life), and it worked ! I cooked steam rice with chicken and stir fried napa with dried shrimp today. Hopefully they taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment