Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Last Semester

Went to Advance Accounting class today... And the teacher worried that the students were still in sleeping mode hehhehe.. So she challenged us to stay awake, or she would ask us to do jumping jacks hehehe... And even though not many of us were up for the challenge, the teacher didn't have the heart to continue the challenge. Instead, she gave us a question that we answered together. I managed to answer the question correctly, so I hope I got something for my participation score :). The Business Law II class went pretty well. Prof. Boucher was very enthusiactic in explaining the subject matter. Still, I couldn't 100% concentrate of what he said since there were lots of "American People" material. Need to study harder ! I met Prof. Rittenberg after class, and he wished me a good semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment